Friday, November 23, 2007

a day at the mall

well, the beginning of today was spent completely and totally lackadaisically.
something HAD to change!
my sister offered a trip to chesterfield towne center. I didn't hesitate in my response... i kept thinking how great it would be to see my certain someone, who is now known as Mr. Wonderful. well, i DID see him! could there be a more lovely surprise? no. my sister also saw a past interest of mine, but all I cared about was my Mr. Wonderful~! [we didn't go in search of the hypocritical bastard; he was & still is a part of the past]
as for the shopping, i have discovered something. i have a grandma sweater fetish. I love them! Old Navy has a nice selection in scoop & v-neck. stop by at your local store if you have the chance. i favored heavily the one in red with the white & gray design.
charlotte russe has gotten in some really cute clothes for the season. they are lightweight: for those of you who get warm easily or live in places with higher temperatures. they do, however, also have some winter accessories. of this collection one specific scarf caught my eye. it was brown, with a single white and turquoise stripe on the bottom [warm and long].
on shoes: my latest on the wishlist is a pair of brown or black boots with stiletto heels. ok, that's if for now. will finish the saga tomorrow.

~c. major

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hahah
I absolutely love Charlotte Russe
it's such a great store.
the one they had in Stony Point was a bit better though because it complied to a better demographic... less ghetto is all xD

but it's good you saw Stephen (I say again) :D